As a member of the Company, just the pleasure of knowing you’ve contributed back to the Faire you love is its own reward. Seeing the grateful relief on a Cast member’s face as you appear with a cold refill of water for their goblet on a hot August day is incredibly satisfying!
Membership has its privileges…but they aren’t free. The Company is a participant support guild, with annual dues required for membership*. A portion of your dues goes to the management organization, Renaissance Entertainment Productions while the rest stays with the Company, to assist with improvements and the seasonal/weekly needs of the Company itself.
As a member however, you may also be eligible to receive the following* with your dues payment:
- A Company of Merchant Adventurers and Guardians of Sterling pewter pin
- Participant ID as a representative of the New York Renaissance Faire
- Free parking in designated Staff/Participant area
- Two complimentary comp tickets to use for family or friends
- Option to purchase additional NYRF tickets at participant discount prices
- Shaded private rest area behind our Guildhall encampment
- Use of private handicapped-sized privy (port-o-john)
- Complimentary water/electrolytes drink
- Access to pre-Faire language & improv classes available
- Limited day-use of storage space for personal items
- Members-Only Social Activities
- Discounted admission to other Renaissance Entertainment Production Faires with ID (Bristol, Southern Cal)
- Being a part of the Magic behind the scenes
*subject to change, benefits shown are as of 2021
Interested in being a member of the Company? Join Us!